Sunday, March 06, 2005

How do you feel when there's no one? Am I just like you?

I feel stupid. I don't know why. I just don't feel smart, like everyone I know has the upper-hand and my brain is just not working anymore. I feel like I can't do anything right. I'm actually dreading having to write papers because I know that they will suck, even if they don't suck, I feel like they will. I feel like I'm stuck in grade 10, while everyone else around me is in University. I don't feel like I know anything to help me achieve anything. I've also noticed the same feeling that led me to Uppsala is creeping back...I need to move somewhere, start over where there are no expectations, where I can feel smart again, and not like someone who has no idea what the hell is going on. It's not like I feel superior when I think I'm smart, I just feel like I have at least one worthwhile attribute. I can't sleep...I don't know why, I don't fall asleep until 3am and then get up at noon or so...time is going by slow, but then speeds up and I feel like I can't catch up, like I'm stuck behind everyone else.