Monday, February 14, 2005

I'm walking away from the troubles in my life.

I've been feeling yucky lately, like a cold is trying to sneak up on me. May just be the weather, the snow is back, at least for a while. I don't mind snow, but just a few days ago, the sun was shining and it was fairly warm, it felt like spring. And then only a few days later to have this snow dumped on us, it just doesn't seem fair.
So glad that essay is over and done with, although I need to go over it and expand some places and make some of my thoughts and sentences more clear, but that's a task for tomorrow.
I downloaded itunes awhile ago, and have completely fallen in love with it, so much so, that my next big purchase when I get back to Canada and get a job will be an ipod. Don't really know if I want a mini or a real one, but we'll just see how the financial situation is before I decide. I've always really wanted an apple computer, and ibook, but that I'll leave for a while yet. My computer still works fine, although I do really want to put Linux on it, my computer could be so much better with it. Stupid evil windows. Speaking of evil I need to scan my computer for viruses. A few weeks back I got a really bad virus through msn, and lost everything on my computer. Luckily I had some stuff saved at home, but I did loose some pictures, and all my music and movies. That really really sucked. Now I'm really anal about performing scans and such.
Anyway, off to watch a movie, and expect a fairly big update soonish...but don't hold you breath.