Friday, March 04, 2005

I looked out across the river today, saw a city in the fog and an old church tower where the sea gulls play.

Well I've pretty much decided on when I'm coming home. I will be home in the late afternoon of May 6th. Then I have class on the 9th. That gives me no time to get over my jet lag, but I love it here too much to want to leave any earlier. Sarah has offered me her floor, so that means I have somewhere to stay, but I think I may travel from the 1/2 to the 4/5 and then come back, grab my bags and head for the 6:40 flight. I'm thinking I may stay the night in the airport, since check in will start at like 4:30 or so, so I can stay up and read and knit, but then I was thinking of taking a cab, and that means I wouldn't have to leave until 3:00am, but then again, what are the few extra hours going to matter? So I may have someone help me get my bags to the airport and then be off home. I won't lie, I'm looking forward to coming home. I want to start my new classes (Astronomy, Math and maybe Chem) and I am really looking forward to the nice weather. Although the sun is now setting at around 5, so its nice to have the extra sunlight, but it will be nice to be home.

Kiruna is coming up on Tuesday, two bad I have basically two papers to do before I leave. I have to write a paper for this presentation thing, and then I have to write my short paper. I also have to find articles for my big paper. I have my work cut out for me, but hey I really do like this busy feeling, even if at times it makes me feel stressed out! April will only be the one history class I think. I have a few trips I want to do, so I'll need the time to go on those, so hopefully this class is only one class a week so I can travel travel travel.

Well guess I should get back to my paper, I cleaned today, which always makes me feel good, It's nice to have a clean surrounding. Although I still have to organize my knitting box, its a mess. But I can do that tomorrow morning. Now back to the paper...hopefully