Friday, April 16, 2004

Give her the wings to fly through harmony and she won't bother you no more...

I watched David Letterman the other night, wow, it was great. Viggo Mortensen AND Sting. My two favorite guys on one stage... That made my night.

Speaking of Sting, he's touring now, and I really want to go see him, except one problem. The only time he comes anywhere near me is in October. That would not be cool, because I will hopefully be in Sweden at that time...maybe I can get tickets to see him somewhere in Europe. That would be really really cool...

Had my Philosophy exam tonight. It went okay. Not holding my breath for an A or anything. I just really want to pull of a B-. I really need to get my total GPA up, especially if I don't get into Uppsala, so that I can try to get in next year. In case you haven't noticed, I haven't heard anything from them yet, and I really really want to know what the hell is going on with my life...hard to make any type of plan when I don't know what's going to happen.

As sad as this sounds, it really makes me upset that my friends don't invite me out anymore. I don't even know why they don't. I mean, yes the last few parties I have been invited to I couldn't go to because I was working. I really wanted to, but I can't not go to work, that and I really need the money. It's going to cost a lot for me to go to school abroad next year, and I need all the help I can get. The only reason I know I wasn't invited out with my friends is that they have a camping trip and a picnic planed, that I have not been invited to, but know cause I caught the last bit of their conversations. It also upsets me when they don't think I care. I hate it when they make me feel bad that I can't come. My parent's aren't rich and can't pay for all of my education, and I have no plans to use loans the entire way through. I know that they are only joking when they make remarks about me not coming, but it still makes me feel like shit. In a way, I think my friends have written me off. That makes me really sad. I hung around with these people for my entire high school years, to have them write me off, rarely talk to me, or invite me out...It's hard to say how I feel, but in a way, I think I'm kinda disappointed. I mean, I guess I expected these friendships to last after high school, but they aren't.

Sorry, I didn't mean to turn this into a rant... One of the few times I write and I bitch and moan. Opps...sorry. Well its off to study for my biochem exam tomorrow morning. I will write more tomorrow or on Sunday night. I promise...*crosses fingers*